We Guarantee Our Furnace Installation in Calgary
We don’t just mend and service heating systems, we also provide the highest quality furnace installation in Calgary.
What makes our pro services different from others? We’ve perfected our method over the years.
All of our specialists are ACE certified, which shows they’ve earned the most respected technical accreditation in the industry. They also participate in continuing industry and product education to learn the finest procedures to do furnace repair and furnace maintenance, in addition to skilled furnace installation.
And we support all of our services with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.* We’re so sure of our fantastic offerings that we give you time to think about it—a full year, in fact.
Call us at 587-315-5271 to schedule your furnace installation now.
How Can I Know When to Replace My Furnace?
It could be hard to know approximately when your heating system is going to fail or how often you should replace your furnace. However, your heating system should display evidence that it’s close to permanent failure. Here are several of the most usual signs of needing furnace installation.
1. Furnace Age
With consistent maintenance, many furnaces last for close to 20 years, although a few can last even longer. If yours is approaching that age, it’s time to begin planning for furnace replacement. That way, you won’t risk an interruption in comfort when your furnace gives out for good.
2. Furnace Repair Frequency and Cost
Furnace repair if this happens. If your most recent bills are over half the cost of a new furnace or our Experts are regularly fixing your heating system, you should start thinking about replacing your furnace.
3. Decreased Comfort and Increased Heating Bills
Your furnace loses efficiency as it ages. As a common side effect, your comfort and heating bills can suffer. Here are a few signs that your furnace is having trouble keeping up:
- Your furnace turns on and off too often, even if you consistently maintain the air filter.
- Your furnace pumps cold air even when the filter is clean.
- You have trouble regulating the temperature in your home.
- You’re constantly adjusting the thermostat because your home feels too cold.
- Your energy bills are skyrocketing.
Furnace installation could help you lower your heating bills, even if you keep your thermostat the same. That’s because newer furnaces are much more efficient at producing heat from fuel. For example, an old 80% AFUE furnace wastes 20% of the fuel it consumes, while a newer 95% high-efficiency model only wastes 5%. Those savings in HVAC energy-efficiency ratings
can really add up over its lifetime!
4. Weird Furnace Noises
It’s normal for your furnace to make some noise as it runs. But furnace noises like rattling, banging or screeching can mean there’s something critically wrong with it. Because these problems can be costly to resolve, it’s often better to get a new furnace.
5. Yellow Burner Flames
When your furnace is working properly, its burner flames should be blue. If you notice yellow flames, it means your furnace isn’t using fuel very efficiently and may even be spewing out harmful carbon monoxide. A furnace with carbon monoxide concerns is a safety hazard and needs to be replaced immediately.
Should I Replace My Furnace and Air Conditioner at the Same Time?
It’s often less expensive to replace your furnace and air conditioner at the same time. Additionally, you’ll also appreciate higher energy efficiency year-round. Here’s when you should replace both systems at the same time:
- Your furnace and air conditioner are more than 15 years old.
- You want to install a high-efficiency air conditioner soon, which may not be compatible with an older model.
- You want to bolster your energy savings with a smart thermostat, which may struggle to work with older heating and cooling equipment.
- Installation is difficult.
- You don’t want to have to worry about heating and cooling repairs in the next few years.
Knowing when to schedule furnace installation can be tough and irritating. Our Experts at A1 Chesney Service Experts have an A+ in home comfort, so you can depend on them to help you make the right decision. Get started by calling us at 587-315-5271 to request your free home comfort assessment today!
What to Expect on Furnace Installation Day
Here’s what will happen when we install your new heater.
- Tidy installation—When we’re inside, we’ll put on shoe booties to shield your flooring from any mud we might track in. We place sheets at the installation area to avoid messes.
- Expert work—Our professionals have earned some of the most distinguished technical certifications in the industry.
- A thorough check—After everything’s finished, we go down a list to double-check your heating equipment is operating accurately before we go.
- Going the extra mile—We’ll put in your new furnace to meet local code. And we’ll regularly exceed requirements, for the most excellent installation anywhere.
Schedule Your Furnace Installation Today with A1 Chesney Service Experts
Need another reason to buy a furnace from A1 Chesney Service Experts?
Your new heater comes with a free membership plan. This offers you a leg up on appropriate furnace service and keeps your warranty validated.
Give us a call at 587-315-5271 or contact us online to book your appointment right away. *Not applicable to the Advantage Program. See your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. 100% Satisfaction Guarantee is subject to certain restrictions and limitations as set forth in the applicable Terms and Conditions.