Expert AC Replacement in Calgary with a 100% Guarantee*
Replacing your air conditioner does not have to be a difficult process if you deal with A1 Chesney Service Experts. Our team of ACE-certified technicians can service all the top brands. We even offer financing so eligible homeowners get the perfect equipment for their needs.
Our air conditioning replacement service is backed by an industry-leading 100% Satisfaction Guarantee* for a complete year, ensuring the Expert solutions you deserve.
What to Expect During AC Replacement
Reliable AC replacement provides a clean transition from old equipment to new. Below are a few benefits of our installation procedure:
- Neat Replacement
- We put on safety shoe coverings to keep your house and flooring safe from any dust we bring in. We also set down protective cloths around the installation area to minimize messes.
- Expert Service from Certified Pros
- Our ACE-certified installers have finished considerable professional training to earn one of the most distinguished technical certifications in the industry.
- Exceeding Expectations
- Our AC replacement procedure exchanges your out-of-date system with a new AC unit that meets regional codes. We go above and beyond expectations whenever possible.
- A Final Setup Checklist
- After installation is done, we ensure your air conditioner is functioning like it needs to by testing safety features and checking other essential functions.
When to Replace Air Conditioner Systems
It can be challenging to recognize exactly when to get a new air conditioner. Below are a few clues that it’s time to start planning for a new one.
- Monthly utility bills are going up. As your air conditioner ages, it ends up being much less effective. Ultimately it requires too much time or power to keep things cool.
- Your home feels damp or humid. An inefficient air conditioner has a more difficult time keeping moisture levels in check. You may notice rooms feel muggy or inconsistently cooled down.
- The air conditioner is running continuously. It’s natural for your air conditioner to run a lot more as the temperature increases. But consistent heavy use increases wear and tear, shortening the equipment’s life span and making energy bills more costly.
- Your air conditioner is outdated. With routine maintenance, air conditioners can last 15 years or longer. That being said, getting a new air conditioner even at 10 years old might save 20-40% on cooling expenses, according to the U.S. Department of Energy.
- You’re spending a lot on air conditioning repair service. We recommend full replacement if repairs are ending more likely and/or expensive.
- Your air conditioner uses R-22 refrigerant. This cooling agent is out of production due to its destructive impacts on the ozone layer. Fixing a refrigerant leak on models with R-22 coolant is extremely expensive as the remaining supply is only available in limited, recycled amounts.
We changed everything, by covering everything.
Instead of buying, you can now LEASE a new, high-efficiency HVAC system to save money on utility costs and be more comfortable in your house.
Our Advantage Program™ includes installation with brand-new equipment with no down payment, plus all annual maintenance, replacement air filters, and repair work. Get it all for one reasonable monthly payment.