Pro AC Installation in Calgary Supported by a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee*
When you are looking for AC installation in Calgary, you don’t want to skimp and let just anybody put in your new unit.
That’s where the professionals from A1 Chesney Service Experts enter. Besides the fact we have the training and certification to back up our quality air conditioning installation, we’ll give you a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.*
Contact us at 587-315-5271 to set your AC installation now.
5 Signs You Need Air Conditioning Installation
Your air conditioner will begin to give you subtle signs that it needs to be replaced. Here are five of the most usual ones.
- You regularly need repairs. As your air conditioner advances in years, it loses energy efficiency and more prone to problems. If we’re frequently at your home for air conditioning repairs, you might be due for a new air conditioner.
- Repairs are greater than half the cost of a new air conditioner. Repairs swiftly add up. When they’re greater than half the cost of a new air conditioner, you should replace yours.
- Your air conditioner is older than 15 years old. With annual air conditioning maintenance, your cooling system could last 20 years. However, it’s wise to start preparing for replacement around the 15-year mark so it’s not a shock.
- Your air conditioner runs on R22 refrigerant. If your air conditioner was purchased before 2010, it probably has R22 refrigerant. This refrigerant is no longer being produced because of its negative effects on the ozone layer. Because R22 has been discontinued, fixing a refrigerant leak would be significant.
- You want to trim your energy bills. Installing an ENERGY STAR® air conditioner and linking it with a smart thermostat is a wise method to conserve on energy bills. Even if you’re replacing an air conditioner that’s only 10 years old, the Department of Energy says a more efficient air conditioner could save you 20–40% on energy costs.
At A1 Chesney Service Experts, our Experts will collaborate with you to choose the ideal model for your budget. We’ll also conduct a Manual J Heating and Cooling Load to verify right sizing.
We get that needing a new air conditioner can be an unexpected situation you’re not totally financially prepped for. That’s why we have flexible financing. For just one low monthly fee, you’ll have a new air conditioner. You won’t require a down payment, and installation costs, annual maintenance and repairs are all incorporated. Plus, you’ll get to keep any valuable manufacturer’s rebates.
As a prized Advantage Program member, you’ll also receive 24/7/365 priority service and no overtime or trip charges—ever!
What to Expect During Air Conditioner Installation
What differentiates us from every other HVAC service company in Calgary? Here are a few of the steps we take on installation day.
When our highly skilled specialists are at your house, you presume they’ll put in your new unit for the best effectiveness. And they’ll leave your house and garden in look-alike shape as when they showed up.
Beyond that, you’ll have peace of mind knowing you’re partnering with a fully licensed, bonded and insured company.
- Neat installation—When the setup process requires us to step inside your residence, we’ll use shoe coverings to protect your flooring from mud. We’ll also lay down drop cloths surrounding the installation spot to keep your flooring shielded from refuse throughout our work.
- High-quality service—Our Experts are ACE-certified. This indicates they’ve gone through exhaustive education to achieve the most coveted technical licensing in the industry.
- Attention to the small things—We’ll complete an installation list during the process to make sure each small item is covered. We’ll also ensure your system is working appropriately and meets local ordinances before we are done. Once installation is completed, we’ll make sure you comprehend how to program your new thermostat and AC.
- Constant updates—We’ll let you know how the process is going and when you can expect us to be finished.