Summer has made its debut in Calgary and the last thing you need is your AC going out during the extreme heat. Help prevent your home’s AC from malfunctioning with an annual AC tune-up from A1 Chesney Service Experts.
What exactly is an air conditioning tune-up?
Just like you go to your general practitioner annually for an exam, an air conditioner tune-up is a seasonal visit to make sure your central air conditioning is healthy and in working order. Most common air conditioner tune-ups will include condenser coil cleaning, calibrating the thermostat, checking your refrigerant levels and checking for leaks, examining and tightening all electrical components, and analyzing the operation of the blower motor and blower belt.
AC tune-ups with A1 Chesney Service Experts
When you call A1 Chesney Service Experts for your A/C system tune-up, our tune-ups come complete with a full visual inspection along with a detailed cleaning. Keeping reading for the full steps to our System Inspection and Precision air conditioning tune-up.
- Calibrating thermostat
- Examine air and/or oil filters
- Check blower components
- Gauge air flow
- Inspect all electrical connections
- Confirm proper system operation
- Inspect quality of installation
- Examine area around equipment
- Examine equipment clearances
- Examine overall condition
- Check condenser and evaporator coils
- Test starting capabilities
- Test safety features
- Analyze temperature variation in supply and return
- Survey refrigerant pressure
- Check condensate drains
- Clean and/or replace standard home air filters
- Tighten the electrical connections
- Measure volts and amps
- Lubricate all moving components
- Clean condensate drain
- Apply protective coating
- In-place cleaning of blower components
- Survey cooling cycle
- Apply biocide treatment
- Clean condenser coil
A1 Chesney Service Experts in Calgary is currently celebrating summer with discounts on A/C system tune-ups and qualifying home comfort system upgrades. To find out more or schedule your annual air conditioning tune-up, call 587-315-5271 today!