Summer has made its debut in Calgary and the last thing you need is your AC going out during the extreme heat. Help avoid your home’s AC from failing with a seasonal AC tune-up from A1 Chesney Service Experts.
What exactly is an air conditioning tune-up?
Just like you go to your physician every year for an exam, an air conditioner tune-up is a seasonal visit to make sure your central air conditioning is healthy and in working order. Most typical air conditioner tune-ups will include condenser coil cleaning, calibrating the thermostat, checking your refrigerant levels and checking for leaks, examining and tightening all electrical parts, and analyzing the operation of the blower motor and blower belt.
AC tune-ups with A1 Chesney Service Experts
When you call A1 Chesney Service Experts for your A/C system tune-up, our tune-ups come complete with a full visual inspection as well as a detailed cleaning. Keeping reading for the complete process for our System Inspection and Precision A/C system tune-up.
- Calibrating thermostat
- Examine air and/or oil filters
- Check blower components
- Gauge air flow
- Inspect all electrical connections
- Ensure proper system operation
- Inspect quality of installation
- Inspect area around equipment
- Check equipment clearances
- Evaluate overall condition
- Check condenser and evaporator coils
- Test starting capabilities
- Test safety features
- Analyze temperature contrast in supply and return
- Survey refrigerant pressure
- Examine condensate drains
- Clean and/or replace standard home air filters
- Tighten the electrical connections
- Measure volts and amps
- Lubricate all moving parts
- Clean condensate drain
- Apply protective coating
- In-place cleaning of blower components
- Survey cooling cycle
- Apply biocide treatment
- Clean condenser coil
A1 Chesney Service Experts in Calgary is currently celebrating summer with discounts on A/C system tune-ups and select HVAC equipment upgrades. To find out more or schedule your annual AC tune-up, call 587-315-5271 today!