The overall efficiency of your HVAC system is vital because it promotes home comfort and good indoor air quality. But an efficient HVAC system doesn’t happen naturally. Your furnace and air conditioner work persistently around the clock, which subjects them to a large range of possible troubles.
These issues are frequently minor enough that they rarely keep your furnace or air conditioner from running. However, they may affect energy efficiency—and your heating and cooling bills. If these issues worsen, your entire system may be in danger. These are disasters and costs you may avoid with professional HVAC maintenance.
Why HVAC Maintenance is Beneficial
If the furnace or air conditioner was recently installed or appears to be functioning just fine, you might question why HVAC maintenance is necessary. Here’s what this annual service can offer you.
Keeps Your Warranty in Tact
A warranty protects you when your HVAC system requires repairs. But ignoring routine maintenance cancels your warranty. Using a small amount on upkeep now might help you reduce expensive repairs that your warranty would otherwise address.
Uncovers Little Problems in Advance
Avoiding major issues in the first place is the ideal method to care for your HVAC system. Yearly maintenance visits provide the opportunity to thoroughly evaluate and lubricate central internal systems. It also offers an opportunity for repairs before the peak heating or cooling season shows up. You’ll spend less money over time if troubles are resolved as they appear.
Can Boost Energy Efficiency
Yearly maintenance is about more than reducing the likelihood of breakdowns. It’s also about keeping your system running as well as possible. The improved performance might reduce your energy expenses by up to 30%.
Could Help Your System Run Longer
When your HVAC system works the way it should, it can live years longer. A large number of furnaces and air conditioners come with a 15-year life span, but professional maintenance may extend this even more.
Get More from HVAC Maintenance with an HVAC Membership Plan
A1 Chesney Service Experts provides a variety of membership plans drafted to suit your individual needs. From affordable options to full-featured coverage, we can provide the right maintenance plan to keep your HVAC systems functioning efficiently and steadily.
At just $5 per month, our Priority+™ membership is built to suit your budget. You’ll get priority service, even during our busiest weeks. You also won’t have to worry about spending more on overtime expenses if you contact our professionals on a night, weekend or holiday. Trip expenses are covered as well, saving you around $99 each visit. You’ll also enjoy some of the most-wanted pluses from our broader plans, like 15% discounts on repairs and indoor air quality products.
Our Maintenance+™ membership offers the best value. It adds a routine safety inspection, increased energy savings and consistent preventive maintenance to the base-level plan.
We recommend the Armor+™ membership if you are looking for peace of mind. With 100% parts and labor coverage,* our Armor+™ Program offers the most varied protection for your HVAC system. This plan also comes with replacement air filters, so you won’t have to worry about remembering to purchase and install them.
Service Experts Advantage™ Program
If you are hoping to upgrade your HVAC equipment right away, or you just want something more energy efficient, the Service Experts Advantage Program™ is right for you. You’ll receive a new system for just one low monthly payment, with maintenance and repairs* included. No down payment is required.
5 Benefits of HVAC Maintenance Plans
Here are just some of our members’ most popular perks:
- Priority service. Your furnace or air conditioner is likely to suffer damage during the most extreme weather. Annoyingly, this is usually when everyone else’s systems are affected too. So we often handle a larger volume of service calls across peak seasons. With an HVAC maintenance plan, you’ll leap to the front of the line with 24/7/365 guaranteed priority service. And you’ll never pay any trip expenses or overtime fees. Ever.
- No trip charge – EVER. You won’t have to cover the expense of a A1 Chesney Service Experts tech driving to your home.
- Discounts on products and repairs. These days, indoor air quality is more vital than ever. That’s why our plans include 15% off air quality products including whole-home air filtration systems and UV germicidal lights. Developed with your budget in mind, our maintenance plans also include 15% off repairs.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee. We back our work with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.* If something isn’t correct, you can depend on us to keep trying until it is.
- Detailed visual review on every visit. Your home comfort is our highest priority. That’s why every visit includes a 29-point visual exam and Home Health™ Report Card.
Your HVAC system is an important home investment. Protect it while receiving access to extra advantages by signing up for a maintenance plan now. Whatever your budget, we can help you choose the ideal plan for your needs. To begin the process, call us at 587-315-5271 now!
*For HVAC Service Memberships, certain warranty exclusions and limitations apply. See your signed agreement for full terms and conditions. For the Advantage Program™, please see your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. Lease with approved credit; visit ServiceExperts.com for details.