Your HVAC system’s health is crucial, because it keeps your residence comfortable and its air healthy. But that doesn’t happen naturally. Your HVAC system works hard all season to keep you cozy. This makes it vulnerable to a wide range of troubles.
Many times malfunctions are minor enough that they won’t prevent your furnace or air conditioner from running. But they can affect its energy efficiency—and your energy expenses. If these issues progress, your total system could be vulnerable.
That’s annoyance and bills that you might have been able to prevent. The Indoor Air Quality Association says preventive HVAC service can decrease the chance of malfunctions by up to 95%.
Why HVAC Maintenance is Essential
If your furnace or air conditioner is new or working correctly, you might question whether maintenance is needed. It is, and here are a few reasons why.
- Keeps your warranty ongoing. A warranty protects you when your HVAC system requires repairs. But neglecting yearly furnace maintenance and air conditioning maintenance means, most often, you’re nullifying your warranty. Spending a small amount on maintenance today can help you prevent expensive repairs that your warranty would otherwise include.
- Discovers small problems early. Stopping large troubles from occuring first is the wisest method to protect your HVAC system. Annual maintenance work provides the opportunity to meticulously inspect and lubricate important internal components. And it also offers time to get necessary repairs finished before the peak heating or cooling season begins. You’ll conserve more money in the long run if troubles are taken care of as they pop up.
- May enhance energy efficiency. Regular maintenance is about more than stopping problems. It’s also to keep your system working as ideally as possible. Oftentimes this results in a boost to your home’s energy efficiency. You may have lower heating and cooling expenses, as well as the peace of mind your system is in great shape.
- May help your system work longer. When your HVAC system is working like it should, it might last a lot longer. The majority of furnaces and air conditioners work around 15–20 years, but professional maintenance may help prolong this life expectancy even more.
Get More Out of Your HVAC Membership Plan with A1 Chesney Service Experts
Annual maintenance is crucial, especially as it can help you save as much as 30% on year-round heating and cooling prices.* But with A1 Chesney Service Experts, you’ll be able to choose from a variety of membership plans that suit your specific needs. All our memberships are filled with special pluses supplied by NATE-certified Experts.
From it’s-all-included to economical, we provide the right membership plan to keep your home comfort systems stress-free and efficient.
If you need to replace your HVAC equipment soon or just are looking for something more energy efficient, there’s the Service Experts Advantage Program ™. You’ll get a new system for just one low monthly payment, with maintenance and repairs included. No down payment or large up-front fee is necessary.
Don’t want to be charged with surprise repair costs? With 100% parts and labor coverage,* our Armor+™ Program offers the broadest protection for your home comfort system.
Both these plans also involve air filters, so you won’t have to worry about forgetting to buy them and replacing them.
At only $5 per month, our Priority+™ Program is created to accommodate any budget. You’ll have priority service, even during our busiest times. You won’t have to worry about paying additional money if you call us on a night, weekend or holiday. Overtime and trip expenses are covered, saving you an average of $99 per visit. In addition, you’ll also get several other desired pluses of our full-featured plans, such as 15% discounts on repairs and air quality products.
Here are just some of our members’ other most-used perks:
- Priority service. Your furnace or air conditioner usually stops working during the most extreme weather. Unfortunately, this is when everyone else’s systems quit working too, so we’re typically facing a sizeable volume of service calls. With a A1 Chesney Service Experts membership plan, you’ll be able to skip the line with 24/7/365 guaranteed priority service. And you’ll never pay any trip or overtime charges. Ever.
- Discounts on products and repairs. Your home’s indoor air quality is crucial all the more. That’s why we’re giving 15% off air quality products including whole-home air filtration systems and UV germicidal lights. Created with your budget in mind, our Maintenance+™ and Priority+™ plans include 15% off repairs.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Our work includes a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.* If something isn’t like it should be, you can depend on us to keep at it until it is.
- In-depth visual inspection on all visits. Your loved ones’ comfort is our number one priority. That’s why every visit comes with a 29-point visual check and Home Health™ Report Card.
Your heating and cooling system is an expensive investment. Keep it protected and access extra advantages by signing up for one of our membership plans immediately. Regardless of what your budget is, we can help you decide on the right plan for your needs and house. To begin with your membership plan, reach us at 587-315-5271 now.
*For HVAC Service Memberships, certain warranty exclusions and limitations apply. See your signed agreement for full terms and conditions. For the Advantage Program™, please see your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. Lease with approved credit; visit ServiceExperts.com for details.