A popping disturbance is typical sign of a duct design that’s too small. This occurs when there’s more airflow than your ductwork can handle.
Troubles with your ductwork might cause other ventilation and air quality problems, like:
- Too much noise
- Increased energy consumption
- Ahead-of-time system breakdown
- Irregular heating and cooling
- Damaged AC compressor in the summer
- Too hot furnace or heat pump in the winter
- Mold expansion inside ducts
Contact an Expert company in Calgary, like A1 Chesney Service Experts, to inspect your house’s ventilation system. We can offer advice for duct repair or installation.