A popping disturbance is a common sign of a duct design that’s too small. This occurs when there’s higher airflow than your ductwork can handle.
Issues with your ductwork may cause other ventilation and air quality problems, such as:
- Too much noise
- Increased energy consumption
- Ahead-of-time system malfunction
- Irregular heating and cooling
- Damaged AC compressor in the summer
- Overly warm furnace or heat pump in the winter
- Mold expansion within ducts
Contact an Expert company in Calgary, like A1 Chesney Service Experts, to inspect your house’s ventilation system. We can provide advice for duct repair or installation.