End Expensive Water Leaks in Your Calgary Home
The typical home squanders 2,000 to 20,000 gallons of water every year because of leaks, according to the Alliance for Water Efficiency.
Dripping faucets and leaky water heaters are simple to find. But other leaks like toilet flapper valves or cracked water supply lines can go undetected for years.
A water leak can be pricely. You’re paying for surplus water you don’t want, and leaks can be catastrophic to your home.
That’s why it’s important to locate and fix the smallest leak.
A1 Chesney Service Experts is here to help you accomplish just that. We have the knowledge for qualified leak detection and water line repair in Calgary.
6 Signs You Could Have a Plumbing Leak
Locating and repairing leaks are the most common calls we field for plumbing services. Finding a leak immediately can help you avoid pricey water damage. Some leaks might be more difficult to find than others, but there are several telltale hints that you need to call a plumber in Calgary. Here are the top six:
- Your water bill is more expensive than expected.
- Your pipes regularly make thumping sounds.
- There are rust stains in your sink, or your water looks rusty.
- Floors or walls feel moist or soft.
- You see water stains on the ceiling or walls.
- There’s moist soil or erosion close to your residence’s foundation.
How to Figure Out if You Have a Leak
If you suspect you have a leak but can’t find the signs, check your water meter:
- Confirm no water is being used inside or outside your home.
- Check the leak indicator on your water meter. The indicator is commonly a triangular dial or small silver disc. If the dial is turning, you may have a leak.
We can track down the origin of the leak and get it stopped before you spend more money or possibly damage your home.
Common Places for Water Leaks
With all the locations water is used in your home, there are many places you could notice a leak.
Leaks can be caused by broken seals around water connectors, deteriorating pipes, blockages and more.
They commonly are spotted:
- On water supply lines and connections under the kitchen sink
- In washing machines, especially models that are aging
- In hot- and cold-water hoses linked to your washing machine
If you see proof of a leak, we can get things back to normal. Plus, we endorse all of our work with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee for a year.* Call us at 587-315-5271 or book an appointment online.