It’s easy to fail to remember annual maintenance for your heating and cooling system. But it’s the most important thing we’re thinking about at A1 Chesney Service Experts.
That’s due to the fact annual work gives lots of pluses for your equipment, like better efficiency and a lower likelihood for trouble. You can receive these benefits—and more—by enrolling in our Maintenance+ membership.
As a member, you’ll get quick response with 24/7/365 priority service. You’ll also pay less for our Expert repairs. As usual, our service is supported by a one-year, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.*
Our Experts will also complete an exhaustive examination of your equipment whenever they’re at your residence. These checks might help identify heating, cooling and indoor air quality problems. If you need to enhance your home’s air, this membership can help you save on air quality equipment as well.
You’ll also receive our Home Health™ Report Card, which goes over the HVAC concerns in your house. This could help you make a smart choice when you’re debating repair or replacement.
Why is Annual HVAC Maintenance so Essential?
Annual maintenance gives a lot of pluses for your heating and cooling unit.
- Brings back efficiency that can save you up to 30% on gas and electricity expenses.**
- Discovers small troubles before they cause expensive service.
- Helps prolong your system’s life cycle.
- Keeps your manufacturer’s parts warranty valid.
- Helps shield your family from carbon monoxide poisoning, if you rely on a fuel-burning furnace.
This membership plan has seasonal Precision Tune-Ups for your HVAC units. This work is the most comprehensive in the industry. That’s due to the fact its numerous cleaning and adjustment procedures help restore your equipment to peak efficiency, trustworthiness and energy savings.
On top of a 29-point visual inspection, here’s what each checkup includes.
Cooling Precision Tune-Up
- Assessing thermostat calibration
- Reviewing refrigerant pressure and cooling cycle
- Examining A/C starting capacities and safety controls
- Washing the condenser coil and condensate drain
- Adding new standard air filters
Heating Precision Tune-Up
- Cleansing and adjusting burner and ignition assembly
- Checking thermostat calibration and combustion air
- Testing furnace starting capacity and safety mechanisms
- Installing new standard air filters
- Tightening electrical connections
- Calculating volts/amps
What Our Maintenance+ Membership Has to Offer
- Seasonal Precision Tune-Ups
- Energy savings up to 30%**
- Yearly safety checks
- Guaranteed 24/7/365 priority service
- Zero trip or overtime charges
- 15% discount on repairs and air quality products
- One-year, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee* on repairs
- Lifetime thermostat warranty
- Home Health™ Report Card on each visit
- 29-point visual inspection on all visits
To begin, reach our Experts at 587-315-5271. We’ll help you find the ideal membership plan to fit your requirements and budget. *For Maintenance+, certain warranty exclusions and limitations apply. See your signed Maintenance+ agreement for full terms and conditions. For the Advantage Program™, please see your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. Lease with approved credit; visit ServiceExperts.com for details. **Potential savings may vary depending on age and condition of equipment, personal lifestyle, system settings, equipment maintenance, and installation of equipment and duct system.