Your comfort equipment is an investment in your home. Guard it and your family’s comfort with Armor+, one of our premium heating and cooling service memberships.
After you join, you won’t pay anything out of pocket for parts or labor. This guards your finances from pricey unplanned service calls. When you call us for repairs, you’ll enjoy a rapid response with our 24/7/365 priority service. And we’ll make sure you’re satisfied with our Expert work through our one-year, 100% satisfaction guarantee.*
Each time our Experts are at your home, we’ll do an in-depth check of your unit. This allows us to pinpoint any troubles with your heating, cooling or indoor air quality. If you need to boost your air quality to get relief from allergies, your membership will help you save on that equipment also.
We’ll also provide you with our exclusive Home Health™ Report Card, which pinpoints any HVAC issues in your house. This way, you can make a smart choice on repair or replacement.
This membership also includes annual Precision Tune-Ups for your cooling and heating system. Here are a couple of benefits to having this full work completed.
5 Benefits of Annual HVAC Service
- Gives back efficiency that may save you up to 30% on heating and cooling bills.**
- Pinpoints small problems before they lead to costly malfunctions.
- Helps extend your equipment’s life cycle.
- Keeps your manufacturer’s parts warranty ongoing.
- Helps shield your family from carbon monoxide poisoning, if you depend on a fuel-burning heating system.
Every equipment checkup includes a 29-point visual check in addition to these services. And more!
Cooling Precision Tune-Up
- Evaluating thermostat calibration
- Monitoring refrigerant pressure and cooling cycle
- Testing A/C starting capability and safety controls
- Cleaning the condenser coil and condensate drain
- Replacing standard air filters
Heating Precision Tune-Up
- Scrubbing and adjusting burner and ignition assembly
- Checking thermostat adjustments and combustion air
- Testing furnace starting performance and safety mechanisms
- Putting in new standard air filters
- Tightening electrical connections
- Assessing volts/amps
What Our Armor+ Membership Includes
*For Armor+, certain warranty exclusions and limitations apply. See your signed Armor+ agreement for full terms and conditions. For the Advantage Program™, please see your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. Lease with approved credit; visit ServiceExperts.com for details. **Potential savings may vary depending on age and condition of equipment, personal lifestyle, system settings, equipment maintenance, and installation of equipment and duct system.
- 100% Parts and Labor Coverage
- Filters included
- Regular Precision Tune-Ups
- Energy savings up to 30%**
- Once-a-year safety review
- Guaranteed 24/7/365 priority service
- No trip or overtime charges
- 15% discount on air quality solutions
- One-year, 100% satisfaction guarantee on repairs*
- Lifetime thermostat warranty
- Home Health™ Report Card on every visit
- 29-point visual inspection on each visit