Your heating and cooling equipment is an investment in your home. Guard it and your family’s comfort with Armor+, one of our premium heating and cooling service memberships.
After you join, you won’t pay anything out of pocket for parts or labor. This guards your bank account from costly unplanned repairs. When you call us for repairs, you’ll enjoy a quick response with our 24/7/365 priority service. And we’ll make sure you’re satisfied with our Expert work through our one-year, 100% satisfaction guarantee.*
Each time our Experts are at your home, we’ll perform an in-depth inspection of your unit. This permits us to pinpoint any issues with your heating, cooling or indoor air quality. If you need to boost your air quality to get relief from allergies, your membership will help you save on that equipment too.
We’ll also provide you with our exclusive Home Health™ Report Card, which informs you of any HVAC issues in your house. This way, you can make a knowledgeable choice on repair or replacement.
This service also includes annual Precision Tune-Ups for your cooling and heating system. Here are several advantages to having this full work finished.
5 Benefits of Annual HVAC Service
- Brings back efficiency that may save you up to 30% on utility bills.**
- Pinpoints small problems before they lead to costly malfunctions.
- Helps extend your equipment’s life expectancy.
- Keeps your manufacturer’s parts warranty ongoing.
- Helps shield your family from carbon monoxide poisoning, if you depend on a fuel-burning heating system.
Any unit checkup includes a 29-point visual check in addition to these services. And more!
Cooling Precision Tune-Up
- Evaluating thermostat calibration
- Monitoring refrigerant pressure and cooling cycle
- Testing A/C starting capability and safety controls
- Cleaning the condenser coil and condensate drain
- Replacing standard air filters
Heating Precision Tune-Up
- Scrubbing and adjusting burner and ignition assembly
- Checking thermostat settings and combustion air
- Examining furnace starting capability and safety devices
- Putting in new standard air filters
- Tightening electrical connections
- Calculating volts/amps
What Our Armor+ Membership Includes
*For Armor+, certain warranty exclusions and limitations apply. See your signed Armor+ agreement for full terms and conditions. For the Advantage Program™, please see your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. Lease with approved credit; visit ServiceExperts.com for details. **Potential savings may vary depending on age and condition of equipment, personal lifestyle, system settings, equipment maintenance, and installation of equipment and duct system.
- 100% Parts and Labor Coverage
- Filters included
- Regular Precision Tune-Ups
- Energy savings up to 30%**
- Once-a-year safety review
- Guaranteed 24/7/365 priority service
- No trip or overtime charges
- 15% discount on air quality equipment
- One-year, 100% satisfaction guarantee on repairs*
- Lifetime thermostat warranty
- Home Health™ Report Card on all visits
- 29-point visual inspection on each visit