No matter what the temperature outside in Calgary, the temperature in your space influences how comfortable you will be. Set it just right and your house will be a enjoyable escape from the world. But if your home comfort system isn’t functioning accurately, you’ll feel it. And it won’t be enjoyable.
Get ready for a detailed look at how you’re using your HVAC equipment. It could be the difference between a strong system or a poor performer. Start this quick quiz from A1 Chesney Service Experts to find out more.
- The warm season is right around the corner in Calgary. How do you prepare your air conditioner?
- Change out the HVAC filter and spruce up the vents. Then it’s ready.
- Bring in the Experts for a seasonal checkup.
- Nothing. It will be fine.
- You’re hosting a party on a scorching night, but the AC isn’t doing anything. What’s your first step?
- Instruct my friends to bring cool beverages.
- Book an emergency repair to get it operating before anyone arrives.
- Start my fans and wish for a nice breeze.
- Your current HVAC is pretty old. What happens when it’s time for an upgrade?
- Allow my contractor to pick one out and pay for it with a credit card.
- Save worries and bills by subscribing to a monthly home comfort subscription.
- Select the fanciest system available in Calgary.
- When you get your next monthly utility bill, what do you suppose you’ll see?
- It will be a little higher. My HVAC bills have gotten expensive.
- It will be similar to the bill for the same month last year.
- I can’t be sure until I read it. Some of them aren’t bad, but others are stunning.
- Your heating and cooling system is making a funny noise. What’s your next step?
- Find my toolbox and use a weekend trying to fix it.
- Bring in a qualified technician to examine it.
- Ignore it and hope it stops.
Get ready to check your results. If you chose mostly Bs, your heating and cooling tendencies are helping you out. You’re taking care of your machine and you made a plan for the future. But if you responded to any of these problems with As or Cs, you could make a few changes to help your system perform more efficiently. Keep reading to discover how.
Improved HVAC Habits to Help Out Your Wallet
Set Up Yearly Maintenance While swapping out your air filter and cleaning your vents are essential tasks to help out your equipment for a season change, a professional maintenance visit is essential to complete the process. During a regular maintenance visit, your Expert technician will manage a series of tasks that boost the energy efficiency of your HVAC. And while they’re around the house, your HVAC service pro will look out for more urgent headaches for your system. That could save you a high-priced breakdown in the future.
Select a heating and cooling company that offers emergency repairs. Even carefully maintained home comfort systems can have problems periodically. And it always seems to hit at the least convenient times. A company with 24/7 emergency service can handle the headache and discomfort. The Service Experts Advantage Program provides that crucial service to homeowners at no extra cost.
Have a plan for your HVAC system replacement. Many HVAC systems can function for 10 to 15 years, but they can’t last forever. Create a plan now to evade last-minute pressure when your equipment takes its last bow. The Service Experts Advantage Program™ can be useful. It offers you a new high-efficiency home comfort system with no up-front costs. As an added bonus, the program comes with free maintenance and repairs.
Keep track of your monthly energy costs and take note when they dramatically change. Your energy bills can tell you more than your monthly costs. If you’re observing a steady climb in your costs but no variation in home comfort, something is likely happening with your equipment. A modern high-efficiency system can give you peace of mind with more reliable energy usage—and that means fewer unknown amounts on your bill.
Act when you notice a strange noise from your heating and cooling system. That noise is more than annoying. It indicates something is wrong with your machinery. Even if it’s a comparatively small issue, left without professional help it could make for an expensive repair down the road. Don’t try to work on it yourself. Leave it to the Experts to diagnose and repair it.
Your heating and cooling system can cost you big when you don’t maintain it. If you utilize these tips, you could save time, added costs and frustration. And if your system just isn’t cutting it anymore, think about installing one through the Service Experts Advantage Program. It can help you get an updated energy-efficient system with no up-front costs and free maintenance and repairs.
To learn more, give us a call or schedule an appointment online. We’re happy to help!