No matter what the temperature outside in Calgary, the temperature in your space determines how comfortable you will feel. Find the right temp and your house will be a enjoyable escape from the world. But if your home comfort system isn’t working the way it should, you’ll feel it. And it won’t be enjoyable.
Get ready for a detailed look at how you’re using your HVAC equipment. It might make the difference between a strong system or a problematic performer. Start this short quiz from A1 Chesney Service Experts to find out more.
- The warm season is right around the corner in Calgary. How do you prepare your air conditioner?
- Switch out the HVAC filter and spruce up the vents. Then it’s finished.
- Bring in the Experts for a seasonal checkup.
- Not a thing. It will be fine.
- You’re having a party on a scorching night, but the AC isn’t cooling your space. What do you do?
- Instruct my friends to bring cool beverages.
- Organize an emergency repair to get it operating before anyone arrives.
- Start my fans and hope for a nice breeze.
- Your current HVAC is getting old. What happens when it’s time for an upgrade?
- Allow my contractor to pick one out and pay for it with a credit card.
- Save worries and bills by signing up for a monthly home comfort subscription.
- Select the fanciest system available in Calgary.
- When you get your next monthly utility bill, what do you suppose you’ll see?
- It will be a little higher. My HVAC bills have gotten expensive.
- It will be close to the bill for the same month last year.
- I can’t be sure until I read it. Some of them aren’t bad, but others are stunning.
- Your heating and cooling system is making a funny noise. What’s your next step?
- Find my toolbox and use a weekend trying to fix it.
- Bring in a professional technician to take a look.
- Ignore it and pray it stops.
Get ready to tally your results. If you chose mostly Bs, your heating and cooling tendencies are helping you out. You’re taking care of your machine and you have a plan for the future. But if you responded to any of these problems with As or Cs, you could make a few changes to help your system perform more efficiently. Keep reading to discover how.
Improved HVAC Habits to Help Out Your Wallet
Set Up Yearly Maintenance While swapping out your air filter and cleaning your vents are essential tasks to help out your equipment for a season change, a professional maintenance visit is essential to complete the process. During a maintenance visit, your pro technician will manage a series of tasks that promote the energy efficiency of your HVAC. And while they’re there, your HVAC service pro will keep an eye out for more urgent headaches for your system. That could save you a high-priced breakdown later in the season.
Find a heating and cooling company that offers emergency repairs. Even carefully maintained HVAC systems can have problems periodically. And it always seems to hit at the least convenient times. A company with 24/7 emergency service can fix the headache and discomfort. The Service Experts Advantage Program provides that vital service to homeowners at no extra cost.
Have a plan for your HVAC system replacement. Well-maintained HVAC systems can function for 10 to 15 years, but they won’t last forever. Create a plan now to evade last-minute pressure when your machine takes its final bow. The Service Experts Advantage Program™ can be useful. It gives you a new high-efficiency home comfort system with no up-front costs. As an added bonus, the program comes with free maintenance and repairs.
Keep track of your monthly energy charges and don’t ignore it when they dramatically change. Your energy bills can tell you more than your monthly charges. If you’re observing a stable climb in your costs but no variation in home comfort, something is likely happening with your equipment. A modern high-efficiency system can offer you peace of mind with more reliable energy usage—and that means fewer unknown amounts on your bill.
Act when you notice an odd noise from your heating and cooling system. That noise is more than annoying. It indicates something is off with your machinery. Even if it’s a comparatively small issue, left alone it could make for an expensive repair down the road. Don’t try to work on it yourself. Leave it to the Experts to diagnose and repair it.
Your heating and cooling system can cost you big when you don’t maintain it. If you utilize these tips, you could save time, extra costs and frustration. And if your system just isn’t cutting it anymore, think about selecting one through the Service Experts Advantage Program. It can get you an updated energy-efficient system with no up-front costs and free maintenance and repairs.
To learn more, give us a call or schedule an appointment online. We’re happy to help!