We have discussed common air conditioning problems, now we’d like to review problems related to heating that Calgary homeowners often call A1 Chesney Service Experts about. Although there are theoretically hundreds of causes why your Calgary home’s furnace or heating system may need to be repaired. Listed below are the top five complications that may cause your furnace or heating equipment to break down:
1. Thermostat glitches resulting in no heat, fan spinning or comfort problems
2. Air circulation problems from fan motors, belts and bearings, causing furnace overheating or poor heating control
3. Flithy and clogged filters which develops airflow and comfort problems
4. Pilot light or furnace ignition issues, resulting in intermittent or no heat
5. Lack of regular service may cause unexpected breakdowns, poor comfort or escalated energy costs (plus a lot of homeowner frustration!)
Every one of these common issues can be addressed by a professionally qualified, NATE-certified technician. Technicians from A1 Chesney Service Experts can quickly diagnose the problem area and make the necessary repairs. Purchasing a precision tune-up or maintenance plan could protect you from almost all heating problems that leaves your home with no heat or low comfort levels. With a proper tune-up, all the components are checked and serviced so they work correctly and at peak efficiency during the heating season. Critical items like Carbon Monoxide checks, ample combustion air, equipment clearances, and equipment safety are also primary elements to the tune-up process. Don’t forget – safety first! Never forget that furnaces of any age may pose safety hazards from combustion or gases, particularly if a NATE-certified technician has not maintained the equipment regularly.
Contact A1 Chesney Service Experts of Calgary at 587-315-5271 to schedule an appointment today if you would like a technician to check out your furnace system.