With Earth Day approaching, you may be bombarded with suggestions to help “save the earth”. Surprise! We’re here to give you some more, but for a good purpose. Not only is a tankless water heater environmentally-friendly, it can lower your utility bills and outlast your typical tank heater. Seriously! We have provided the best reasons you should purchase a tankless water heater.
- Money Back – Even though the initial cost can seem a bit daunting, qualifying tankless water heaters come with a federal tax rebate of around $300.
- Continuous Flow – You know the feeling. The awful pain of freezing water pelting against your back when the hot water runs out and you’re mid-lather. Get excited! Tankless water heaters do away with that problem altogether because the hot water NEVER. RUNS. OUT.
- Lifespan – Tankless water heaters can outlast inefficient tank water heaters by 5-10 years. So in addition to the government rebate, you don’t have to replace your tankless water heater as often, so you can save even more money.
- Efficiency –Tankless water heaters only need enough energy to heat the amount of water you’re using, so they don’t waste energy heating water you’re not going to use. This wonderful tidbit can save you as much as 20% off your water heating costs. They also need less space since they can be installed on walls (or outdoors if you have an anti-freeze kit) and smaller tankless water heaters can even be installed under cabinets or in closets.
- No Flooding – No tank, no tank to crack, no flooding. Even though a leak could happen as with any plumbing appliance or instrument, tankless water heaters won’t flood or cause water damage the way 40 gallons of water standing by waiting to be used will.
- So Fresh, So Clean – Since tankless water heaters don’t keep water in a tank, you always have fresh, clean water that isn’t held in a tank, which could have accumulated rust and scale.
If all these fantastic reasons haven’t convinced you that a tankless water heater
is right for your home, call A1 Chesney Service Experts today for a complimentary in-home analysis
. We want to make sure you decide on the best water heating system for your needs to we’ll explain your options, tell you all the facts, and be ready when you’ve made your choice.